136. What I am taking with me from 2022
As we close out one year, and get ready for the next - I thought it would be fun to end Season 4 (how is it even possible that there are already 4 seasons?!) of the Podcast, with what 2022 has taught me.
Here's an overview:
- Sometimes change can be good.
- Sometimes when a door slams in your face, it's only because you are supposed to look for a window.
- Always follow your energy.
- Sometimes you need to do a lot of things, so that you can decide what you truly want to do.
- Know your priorities, keep them at the forefront.
- You truly never know what is around the corner. Life can change in an instant.
- The people and the experiences in your life are the most important. Make sure you never lose sight of that.
- Content & community are the foundation of your business.
- It takes time to build the systems, but it is always worth it.
- Be intentional with who you invite into your energy/world.
I go deep on each of these inside this episode.
Cheers to an incredible year my friends, thank you so much for being in my world. xo